2017年4月11日星期二

Assassin's Creed/刺客信条

I wondered what I had watched, was it a movie or a two-hours-long trailer? It was adapted from the well known game, but failed to adapt it well. I think a movie must tell a complete story, while the game's universe is no more than a plus. This movie did not do a good job here: it spent too much time in building a big universe for the audience, while leaving little time to tell the story well. So what did I watch? Just a long trailer which ended too soon to impress me enough.

The game players may think highly of it as there are some good visual effects; while the other audience may not buy it.

Trailer:


Performance impression:
Director: Justin Kurzel
Stars: Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons, Brendan Gleeson, Charlotte Rampling

Assassin's Creed (2016) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论