2010年2月11日星期四

Moon/月球

I had not believed such a solo movie would attract me so much. Before watching it, I thought this might be another boring and long sci-fi movie and I doubt whether I can get through it. However, when the movie went on, with more and more puzzles appearing, I just can't help but watching it till the end.

The science idea in this movie is a normal one: the company created lots of clones to take the place of normal human beings to be stationed on the moon as the miner. I think two points made the movie successful: the way of story-telling and the perfect performance of the actor.

The clone technology have been arousing lots of moral debates, and the movie just gave us an example: whether the regular people have the rights to decide the fate of clone people or not? Or do the clone people have the same rights as the regular ones? I think more and more movies will focus on this topic.

Performance impression:
Director: Duncan Jones
Cast: Sam Rockwell


Moon (2009) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论