2011年12月17日星期六

The Hangover Part II/宿醉2

Aha, the wolfpack is back and an almost exactly same story happens again as "The Hangover". This time the story takes place in Bangkok, Thailand a magic city. The place changes, while the fun continues.

Quotes:
Phil: It happened again, we lost Teddy.
Tracy: How bad is it, like, no wedding bad?
Phil: A bit worse than that.

Stu Price: [to the lyrics of "Allentown"] Well, we're living here in Alan Town / And he's driven our lives into the ground / When we woke up we were wasted and drunk / Phil got shot... / We got beaten by a monk... / I was happy and my life was good / Getting married like a dentist should / Roasting marshmallows on a stick / I got fucked in the ass... / By a girl with a dick...
Alan: Ha ha ha, I remember that.
Stu Price: And we're living here in Alan Town / But they're taking Teddy's finger now... / And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my shit /... and shoot Alan in the face /... and shoot myself.

Performance impression:
Director: Todd Phillips
Stars: Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Mike Tyson, Jeffrey Tambor, Mason Lee(son of Ang Lee)


The Hangover Part II (2011) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论