2016年1月9日星期六

Star Wars: The Force Awakens/星球大战:原力觉醒

As a Star Wars fan, I of course went to watch it as soon as it was released in Mainland China. Wow, I almost went to tears when I heard the familiar music and watched the Millennium Falcon to fly up high in the sky again. When Han Solo and Chewbacca stepped into the Millennium Falcon and said: Chewie we're home, I sat in the dark in the theater and felt tears falling down.

Every reason why I love this episode is here (in Chinese). And let me briefly criticize the fault of this episode: don't you think it is too much like episode #5 "The Empire Strikes Back"? Are the two episode similar to each other too much? I can understand J. J. Abrams, who might think: OK, since I may not create a new classic, why not just to copy down a classic? That may be not so risky but shouldn't  there be a new story framework for a way new trilogy? Yet, compared to the whole success, this is no more than a flaw in a gem.

Many Chinese audience complained there seemed to be nothing surprising as expected, No, of course not, this is not a regular superhero movie, this is a movie for star wars fans, at least for the audience who had watched the two trilogies in advance.













Filming set:


Official Trailer:


Performance impression:
Director: J. J. Abrams
Stars: Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega

 Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
(2015) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论