2016年9月8日星期四

The Conjuring 2/招魂2

After "The Conjuring", and refusing to direct Fast & Furious 8, James Wan offered another excellent work.

James Wan continued his style and told a scary story. But this time, the demon appeared more frequently and apparently. The family did nothing stupid, such as open the door purposely at night while hearing something wrong, but the audience could still feel the horror oppressing against themselves.

Yet, as to me, I think this one is LESS terrifying than last one, maybe it was because that I had had some expectation in advance, or I did enjoy James Wan's style. I felt warmth and love among the couple and the family more than I felt scary while watching. To let the audience feel warm and love in a horror movie, which is the signal of James Wan as the master in this field.










Trailer:


Go Behind the Scenes of The Conjuring 2(Spoiler alert!


Performance impression:
Director: James Wan
Stars: Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson, Madison Wolfe, Bonnie Aarons


The Conjuring 2 (2016) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论