2017年3月28日星期二

Curfew/宵禁

This is a warm and inspiring short. Richie is in the midst of committing suicide when he gets a phone call from his estranged sister asking him to take care of her daughter Sophia, which saves two people, or three. Richie and his nephew girl warms each other and reconciles with their own lives. You will get touched after watching, and no wonder this short got an Oscar.








Trailer:


Happy dance:


Quotes:
Sophia: Here's a list of appropriate places you're allowed to take me. If you take me somewhere that is not on the list there'll be hell to pay. Here's some money for you to spend on me and on me only. If you spend it on anything else - like drugs - there'll be hell to pay. You're not allowed in the apartment until you drop me off at ten-thirty.If I'm not back home by ten-thirty on the dot, there'll be hell to pay.
Richie: Well, I'm glad we got that out of the way. My name is Richard and I am your uncle.
Sophia: I don't care.

Performance impression:
Director: Shawn Christensen
Writer: Shawn Christensen
Stars: Shawn Christensen, Fatima Ptacek, Kim Allen

 Curfew
(2012) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论