2016年4月19日星期二

Macbeth/麦克白


The director tried to make some innovation on filming skills and the building of the atmosphere such as much fog and smoke. However, I think the point of Shakespeare's works lies in the powerful dialogues, which ever made me thrill and feel the strength of English when I first watch the last version of Macbeth. But here in this version Justin Kurzel the director tried to train the theme to the audience by the roles' static expressions and some environments outside such as much fog. I'm not sure but I don't think this could be a good choice because most of the audience can not feel the fierce conflicts and confrontations only by watching the actors'/actresses' faces.


Teaser trailer:


Performance impression:
Director: Justin Kurzel
Stars: Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, David Thewlis, Jack Reynor

Macbeth (2015) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论