2015年2月18日星期三

[读书]James McGregor/詹姆斯·麦格雷戈:《One Billion Customers》

I'm not flattering but actually this book written by an American changed my mind of considering the business in China.

Based on his own experience in China, James not only described his business development in China but also wrote lots of useful guides for the other businessmen, which helps the readers to understand Chinese business and society better. James almost met all of the well-known people such as Lai Changxing and Yang Baiwan (Millionaire Yang) in his interviews and he recorded all that they said and thought in this book. The reader can find much more realistic explorations of the big tycoons and big events in the Chinese economy, which is the essence of the book. I appreciate that much.

I feel guilty to James, because I read the non-official translation version of this book downloaded from the Internet. Yet, I am pretty sure that this book would never be admitted to release publicly because many parts of it would be regarded as kind of violations to the Communist Party of China.

没有评论:

发表评论