2016年2月20日星期六

Kung Fu Panda 3/功夫熊猫3

After years of waiting after Kung Fu Panda 1 and 2, here is the Kung Fu Panda 3! Oh yeah! And it met my expectations as well.

This episode continues to let Po to concentrate on "Who I am", which is actually the point of the Kung Fu Panda trilogy. And in this episode, Po understood the mysterious Qi and finally defeated the villain boss to save the world.

I have to say, this animation is so far the best animation with the best Chinese style. Every detail goes with perfect Chinese depicting, and the producers did a much better job than their Chinese peers of the other Chinese local animations.


Kai, the villain boss



Beautiful Panda village

Finally Po understood Qi

Quotes:
Po: I always felt I wasn't eating up to my full potential.

Performance impression:
Voice: Jack Black, Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, J.K. Simmons, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross


Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论