2012年11月3日星期六

Skyfall/007:大破天幕杀机

This James Bond episode focuses on the mutual relations among M,
Silva (by Javier Bardem) and James Bond, and how they solve their intertwined love and hatred. The good-evil fight is no longer the focus, instead, the feelings of being the rat tortures Agent Silva and makes him the traitor against all of the MI6.

Also, the quote below by M indicates that the connotation of the terrorism has changed a lot nowadays. There are fewer transparent enemies, while more invisible threats.

SKYFALL - Official Trailer


Quotes:
M: Today I've repeatedly heard how irrelevant my department has become. "Why do we need agents, the Double-0 section? Isn't it all antiquated?" Well, I suppose I see a different world than you do, and the truth is that what I see frightens me. I'm frightened because our enemies are no longer known to us. They do not exist on a map. They're not nations, they're individuals. And look around you. Who do you fear? Can you see a face, a uniform, a flag? No! Our world is not more transparent now, it's more opaque! It's in the shadows. That's where we must do battle. So before you declare us irrelevant, ask yourselves, how safe do you feel? Just one more thing to say, my late husband was a great lover of poetry, and... I suppose some of it sunk in, despite my best intentions. And here today, I remember this, I believe, from Tennyson: "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, AND NOT TO YIELD."

Note: No.23 of James Bond/007 series.

Performance impression:
Cast: Daniel Craig, Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fienness


Skyfall (2012) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论