2016年10月5日星期三

Suicide Squad/自杀小队

I have to say this is a really disappointment. I had expected to watch an exciting movie on super-villains, as cool as a group of superheros, but what the hell did I see? somewhat a SWAT movie? or some naughty children to make up their own mistakes? The whole movie is worse, if not as good as, than the trailer which let me think that DC could finally do something to wrestle with Marvel.

The director failed at least in two points:

First, the leading roles here are top villains, not good heroes. We did watch lots of superheros try hard to tell good from evil, but it is weird to watch some bad guys to do evil because he want to be good. When Deadshot, by Will Smith, expressed his love to his daughter, I felt that I was watching the sequel of "The Pursuit of Happyness" rather than a villain movie. As for other villains, like Harley Quinn by Margot Robbie, she did nothing wrong but just fell in love with Joker an inappropriate man, what? Excuse me? Would you mind proving that these guys are outlaws before telling the story?

Second, it is more important to tell a logical story. The build of Suicide Squad is to solve some other urgent problems, not to solve the problem brought by themselves. If so, then what's the purpose of building the team? Just to destroy some subway station? The two missions in the movie are weird, the first is to rescue Amanda Waller the chief of Suicide Squad, OK I could accept this mission as a test; but what about the second? The second mission is to make up the mess in the subway station brought by Suicide Squad? Excuse me? Is this a family education movie? To tell the audience that naughty children should make up their own troubles even if they destroy some subway station? Does the team build itself just to make up the mess brought by themselves? Then why let them out of jails? I was so puzzled.

As for the roles, Harley Quinn is best in the movie, but Joker, well, I don't know why he occupies so much part. I mean, Joker the role is not the point of this movie, the director should try to concentrate on real roles, to avoid disturbing the audience.

















SUICIDE SQUAD - All Trailers:


Suicide Squad - "Joker"


Performance impression:
Director: David Ayer
Stars: Will Smith, Jared Leto, Margot Robbie

 Suicide Squad
(2016) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论