2017年12月9日星期六

Coco/寻梦环游记

It is one of Pixar's masterpieces, and it made me tearful. Family matters for everyone. You may have your desires, but a supportive family is always the most important part in your life and you will realize it finally.

The opposite of love is not hatred, it is forget.




Quotes:

Héctor: [sings] Remember me, though I have to say goodbye / Remember me, don't let it make you cry / For even if I'm far away, I hold you in my heart / I sing a secret song to you, each night we are apart / Remember me, though I have to travel far / Remember me, each time you hear a sad guitar / Know that I'm with you, the only way that I can be / Until you're in my arms again, remember me...

Performance impression:
Directors: Lee Unkrich, Adrian Molina

Coco (2017) on IMDb

没有评论:

发表评论